Monday, November 1, 2010

Project submission in the pilot phase officially OVER

Thank you all for submitting your data. The remaining members who have not had their results posted yet, can expect to see them in the blog over the next few days.

I will also process admixture data in populations that have exceeded 5 members; these will be reported in the blog.

Also in the works, I am doing 100 replicates of the admixture analysis with different random seeds to verify its robustness.

I will begin a new ADMIXTURE cycle of experiments to see if new informative clusters can be identified, as well as other types of genetic analyses.

There will be an opportunity to submit some of your background information, if you wish to make it public. If you don't, that's fine too, and your DOD identifier will always remain a mystery to everyone but you and me.

If you missed the opportunity to submit your data, please subscribe to the blog feed to be alerted for new opportunities to do so.

Persons of Greek ethnicity or language can always send me their data, but please send me an e-mail first, so that I can confirm that I can process it. The same is true if you feel that you belong in an under-represented Eurasian group that would interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment